Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend Warrior Part 3

Weekend Warrior Part 3I always look forward to a weekend at home now that I'm in college. Once Friday rolls around, a lot of people are headed out of town--to go home or maybe visit friends at other colleges. I enjoy spending time with my family a couple of times a month because we always end up doing something fun, whether it's going shopping (!) or going out of town for a day trip. Here's the perfect outfit for your weekend at home, whether it's spent at a friend's place or with your family.
I always feel my best when I'm wearing a skirt. I'm not quite sure why, but I feel even girlier and prettier than usual. I also have an addiction to plaid, so Abercrombie's Josey skirt ($50) in green plaid, is the perfect weekend skirt for me. I'd pair it with Hollister's El Morro cardi ($39.50) in green and a simple navy blue tank top, like the San Onofre lacy tank ($19.50). This look is the perfect mix between casual and dressy, so it's great for walking around downtown and then grabbing lunch or a shopping spree at the mall followed by a restaurant dinner with the fam. Shoes, of course, are essential, but skip anything that's not comfortable, no matter how cute they are. Stick with a pa
ir of leather flip-flops, such as the HCo. Vintage Cali Flip Flops ($29.50). And, don't skimp on the accessories! Try a sparkly necklace, like the AE Pretty Little Necklace ($15.50) and a stack of bangles (AE Stud Bangle Set, $15.50). Now all that's left is to soak up the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment