- AE Sequin Ballet Flat ($29.50, pewter)--I just love how sparkly they are, they'd definitely make my feet stand out. Plus the sherpa lining will prevent blisters!
- AE Suede Fringe Moc ($34.50, honey tan)--I've been lusting after American Eagle's moccasins for awhile now, and these ones are my favorite. They look warm & cozy and have cute fringe detailing.
- AE Button Warm & Fuzzy Boot ($39.50, chestnut)--Boots are great for Colorado winters and I'm a sucker for details, so I prefer this one over the other style without a button. I can't wait to wear them with tights and a miniskirt!
- AE Solid Leggings ($15.50, heather grey) or AE Metallic Mesh Tights ($15.50, navy)--I'm not sure if I'd rather get leggings or tights to wear with my boots and minis...which do you think would be better?
- Hollister Daley Ranch shirt ($39.50, navy stripe)--I love pinstripes and tunic-style shirts so this is perfect!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Another must-do on my list is shopping. Unfortunately, my college town isn't very close to my favorite mall so I have to settle for the local mall and possibly outlet stores near our hotel but I am so ready to shop again. I haven't been in about a month and I really need some new things for winter. Here are a few things I may be getting: