Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Have You Made Your Wishlist Yet?

Shopping sprees are great, but you know what's even better? A shopping spree that you don't have to pay for! Of course, I'm not advocating shoplifting here, I'm talking about winning a store gift card...in this case, American Eagle's Wish for Winter Sweeps. You can win a $1000 AE or Aerie gift card just by creating or updating your holiday wishlist on their website. 8 others will win $500 gift cards.
All you have to do is sign in with your email address and AE password (or sign up for emails and discounts on their website) and start shopping! You don't have to actually buy anything, just look around and add things to your wishlist. You can even prioritize the list and add comments.
I've started my AE wishlist, and while it currently only has 3 items in it, I'll definitely be adding more...and wishing to win the gift card!

No comments:

Post a Comment