Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Lust List: Autumn

As sad as I am that summer's nearly over, I'm also extremely excited for fall to arrive. I'm already beginning to stock up on essentials that can transition between late summer and early fall. I'm also on the lookout for stand-out autumn pieces.


The Lust List: Autumn
[From left to right]: ALDO Pirnie Bootie in grey (zappos.com); Coach Poppy Sequins Poppy Cinch purse in dark amethyst (coach.com); AEO Owl Pendant (ae.com and American Eagle stores); Hollister Orange County dress in burgundy (hollisterco.com and Hollister stores)

I really love the owl pendant for its bold quirkiness. I'm getting into jewel tones for this season, especially ruby and plum. And I've been wanting booties since last fall!

What pieces are you lusting after for autumn?




No comments:

Post a Comment