Monday, August 29, 2011

The Boho Beat

Being back on campus, I've been able to get more outfit inspiration from all the students around me. Naturally, most of them are very underdressed (compared to me), but there are a select few that have stood out.

I've mentioned before that my style is a mix of preppy and girly with a little dash of hippie mixed in there. This year, I think the boho trend is still going strong (the 70s are back!) and I'd love to include more hippie-inspired pieces in my closet.

A few of my favorite trends right now are flashy pendants (such as this one--I actually bought this online and I can't wait to wear it!), fringe booties (I'm deciding between pewter and chestnut), oversize poncho-style sweaters and leather jackets (faux, of course).


The Boho Beat


I can't wait to show off my newly hippie-esque wardrobe on the streets of my campus this fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment