Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Photo Inspiration of the Day: Ornamental Techni(color)culture

I've been inspired by some of the blogs I follow and I've decided to start doing a photo inspiration of the day. I'll take a picture of something I encounter during the day and tie it into some outfits I've been looking at.
Today's PIOTD is some brightly-colored ornaments on the small Christmas tree I have in my bedroom. I know Christmas is over, but I like to keep my tree up til a week or so after New Year's because it just brightens up my whole day.




With the end of the year comes the arrival of spring wear. It probably won't be warm enough to wear most of these things for a few months, but it's still nice to shop ahead before all this stuff disappears.

Photo Inspiration of the Day: Ornamental Techni(color)culture
All of this stuff is in stores now so you can look forward to any spring break plans while still enjoying those presents and leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment