Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thinking About Tanks

A blizzard is supposed to blow in here overnight, and while I like the snow, I can't help but wish it were spring break already. I'm ready to break out the dresses and sandals!
One of my unofficial resolutions for this year is to try some new things, fashion-wise. I've always been more of a cami girl than a tank top girl, but I have a feeling that that's going to change in 2011! I love babydoll tanks, but I'd also like to try some basic tanks, with a little extra detailing. Tank tops are perfect for spring weather, but can also work during the winter under hoodies and cardigans.
Some of the latest trends include tiny buttons, lace (always a classic), floral neckline detailing, ruffled tiers and waist drawstrings. Look for tanks in go-with-everything shades, such as navy and dark grey, or more poppin' tones, like lemon and coral. Wear them alone, underneath a springy cardigan, layered over other tanks and under plaid button-downs. There's no limit to what you can do with tank tops!


Thinking About Tanks


What tank tops are you lusting for this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment