Thursday, January 6, 2011

Obsessed!

One of my recent posts was a list of my fashion confessions. Now I want to do a post on some of the things I'm obsessed with--pieces I have a lot of in my closet or just can't get enough of.
  • SWEATERS: Who can ever have too many of this wardrobe staple? Mine come in all the colors of the rainbow (minus yellow and black, because I hate black), many styles from button-down cardigan to open fit and all kinds of detailing. I still have room for more...
  • FLIP-FLOPS: No, not the cheap-o rubber kind you wear to the pool. I always buy leather or faux-leather, and I'm on the lookout for cute details. This spring and summer, I'm looking for glammed-up sandals.
  • BABYDOLL TANKS: I'm a little upset, because I haven't been able to find these at any of my favorite stores in quite a few months. Maybe spring will bring a new crop of these. They're great for every frame and in my opinion, more flattering than fitted tank tops.
  • JEANS: Um, okay, who isn't a little obsessed with jeans? I've got a pair of dark-wash boot cuts (American Eagle), two pairs of dark-wash flares (AE & Abercrombie Kids), a pair of light-wash destroyed boy fits (AE) and two pairs of dark wash boy fits/slouchies (both AE). I'm still hunting down the perfect pair of destroyed dark-wash jeans, preferably in AE's new slouchy fit. I've never been a big fan of skinnies but I like a little variety in my jeans.
  • DRESSES/SKIRTS: I am such a girly-girl. If I could live in miniskirts and sundresses every day, I would. Of course, the Colorado climate doesn't quite allow for that, but I make do by pairing my minis with tights during the winter. I stick with my more muted colors, so it works for the season, but unfortunately, I don't have a dress yet that doesn't scream "summer". Definitely on my wishlist.

Obsessed!









No comments:

Post a Comment