Monday, May 30, 2011

Mini Hollister Haul (and more!)

I don't know about you, but I love holiday weekends! I've been off of school for the past two weeks, so it's not a long weekend for me, but I enjoy all the festivities and events that surround a holiday. I especially love all the sales that pop up around the major (and not so major) holidays. Yesterday, I took advantage of some great deals at my favorite stores.

HOLLISTER







Everything I got was on sale, plus I got to take 30% off my entire purchase, so it all cost me $35. I bought the Brooks Beach romper in red, the Brooks Beach twill shorts in khaki (I don't know why they had the same name!) and the Classic Beach Flip Flop in coral. I've been lusting after rompers since last summer and I finally got up the nerve to buy one. I can't wait to wear it with simple accessories. Khaki shorts are a staple everyone needs in their closet. I can't believe I didn't buy some earlier. They'll pair nicely with many tops and tanks already in my closet.

AMERICAN EAGLE



Everything in the store was 30% off, so how could I say no? The saleswoman who helped us out was wearing this cute oversize neon-striped top and I fell in love with it. I hoped I could find it...and I did, just a few feet away (AE Soft Drape Sunset T in neon lemon lime)! I snapped it up in lime green. It's the perfect casual top that looks great with denim shorts and minis.

ABERCROMBIE KIDS

I bought the denim cuffed shorts above (Kelly medium-wash shorts) because I didn't own any short denim shorts! These will also be my go-to during the hot summer months and even into fall, with tanks, plaid shirts, cropped tops and sweaters.

Where have you shopped recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment