Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dresses...In Winter?



Dresses...In Winter?
Two very different (but both cute) dress looks!
Given my affinity for tights, boots and miniskirts, it's no wonder I'm lusting after the perfect winter dress. I'm such a girly-girl, and I really dreaded putting my summer dresses in storage a few weeks back. Luckily, I've still got plenty of skirts to wear throughout these next few months. But still no dress. Here are a few I'd love to get!
The AE Sequin T-Shirt Dress ($49.95, online only) is a simple cut with cute sequin detailing. It's a great dress for the holiday season because of it's sparkle, and it looks great over bright-colored tights (like the AE Thermal Leggings in purple, $24.50). And the open back adds a flirty touch.
For a more elegant look, try the AE Sweetheart Party Dress ($39.95, online only). I like it best in the deep bordeaux color because it's so holiday-like. Dress it up with gold heels, a leopard-print wrap (like the AE Faux Fur Leopard Coat, $89.95) and a clutch for a holiday party or dress it down with cream-colored tights and simple flats (like the AE Suede Ballet Flat in mauve glow, $24.95).
Abercrombie Kids' Elsie Sweater Dress ($49.50) in light brown would look amazing with my stripe brown leggings I bought from AE a few yea
rs ago and my dark brown Bearpaw boots. I've really been having a hard time finding a sweaterdress that isn't striped so this one is perfect.
If you're looking for the perfect dress for that special holiday event, or just to look cute on a chilly day, these stores have you covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment