Sunday, November 14, 2010

Add Some Color into Your Life

Add Some Color into Your LifeLip gloss is one of my major must-haves. I love how it adds a touch of shine to any look and it's so simple to put on whenever you need a pick-me-up. I always make sure I have a few tubes available in my purse wherever I go. Here are some of my favorites!

BATH & BODY WORKS: They're probably best known for their wonderful lotions, but they've got a great selection of lip glosses, too. I love their Liplicious brand and the C.O. Bigelow Mentha varieties are also quite popular. Right now, they've got some great seasonal flavors to put you in the holiday spirit. Try Twisted Peppermint (so refreshing), Winter Candy Apple (such a classic holiday scent) and Vanilla Bean Noel (smells just like Christmas cookies); the best part is, you can get the same scents in the lotions!

GILLY HICKS: It's actually a great place to shop for clothes and makeup, as they've got bronzer, eyeshadow, blush and all sorts of goodies for your lips. They've got plenty of mouth-watering flavors, from banana bread to kiwi, crunchy apple to lemon drop and more. The hardest part will be picking out which one you want! Luckily, they are currently offering a 2 for $12 deal on all their lip glosses.

HOLLISTER: For any even sweeter deal on lip gloss, check out HCo.--their lip glosses are 3 for $12! Theirs come in all kinds of colors and matching flavors, such as mint frost, cantaloupe, cinnamon stick and mint mojito. Yum!

So the next time you need to add a little color and flavor into your life, pick up some new lip glosses!
 

2 comments:

  1. perfect; this is just what I needed to read! Im in need of a moisturizing lip gloss now that the weathers gotten so dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! That's what I hate most about winter. I love lip glosses that do double duty as a shine and a balm.

    ReplyDelete