Saturday, March 24, 2012

OOTD: Blue Crush

Light blue cropped Dolman sweater (Forever 21, NEW); navy cami (HCo., summer 2008); dark wash jeggings (AE, winter 2011)


Nautical charm bracelet (AE, NEW)

Silver sparkly fireball necklace (AE, winter 2009)




Lately, I've been obsessed with the color blue. Like many people, I have a lot of it in my closet since it goes with tons of things, but it's never been my favorite color (obviously, that goes to pink!). But recently, I've been moving away from basic navy into different shades, like cobalt and sky blue. This cropped sweater is one of my new buys from my latest haul, where I happened to buy a lot of other blue items. 


I love this sweater because it's flowy and fun, and pairs really well with simple jewelry and jeggings. The key to making a loose piece work on a petite frame is pairing it with tighter-fitting bottoms, like skinnies or jeggings. I think this sweater will become a go-to this spring, paired with a denim mini or shorts, too.


What's your favorite shade of blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment