Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Shopping Spree


My mini haul!

Spring break came and went...too fast. I enjoyed it while it lasted though--getting to cook for my family, spending time outside in the gorgeous weather and of course, shopping. No break from school would be complete without a shopping trip!


My mom, sister and I went to our usual mall in Denver. I always get more excited about shopping in spring and summer, since the clothes for these seasons are so cute! I really didn't have much of a game plan going in to the trip, so I was just going to wing it and see what stuff I could find. 


At Hollister, I saw the Point Loma windbreaker that I love, but I didn't want to spend almost $60 on a lightweight jacket so I passed. Hopefully it'll go on clearance soon! I did end up investing in my first pair of yoga shorts (Hollister Yoga Short Short in blue, $15), as well as a navy striped backpack (Classic SoCal Bag, $34.65) and a ruffled cap sleeve tee (Seagrove in blue, $21.90). Usually I don't get many blue things, but this time I was apparently obsessed with the color!


I bought a couple of mini lotions and a lip gloss at Bath and Body Works, and then at American Eagle, I bought the Swimming Fish Necklace ($11.99) and a nautical charm bracelet ($15.50). I love their buy one get one 50% off deal on jewelry!


Abercrombie & Fitch, as usual, was pretty pricy. However, I did end up buying one of the first things I saw walking in the door--the Skye twill shorts in pink ($54). I've been dying to jump in on the colored pants/colored shorts trend and I finally did. The pink is definitely a vibrant shade, so it's not for someone who is shy about wearing color, but I'm excited to show them off with a dark grey shirt.


Finally, we hit up the new Forever 21 store. It was wayyyyy bigger than its previous location so it had tons of options. I honestly didn't plan on buying anything there...but when I saw this cute blue cropped sweater (Heritage 1981 Destroyed Crop Sweater, $22.80) I knew I had to get it. I really love cropped tops and the color of this one just screamed spring to me. 


I guess I am glad spring break's over...because I can show off all my new purchases all over campus ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment