Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pretty Little Things


Pretty Little Things
So summer is just around the corner, can you feel it? I almost can't believe it, it feels like 2012 just started and now I'm almost done with my sophomore year of college! But I'm not complaining, summer is by far my favorite season (though I'm enjoying spring, especially this year because it's so warm)--weather and clothing wise. I'm excited to stock up on some of the summery things I've been seeing pop up in my favorite stores. I think the best way to celebrate the end of another school year is with a major shopping trip, right?! 

Accessories are always a favorite of mine, but especially in summer, because they are so bright and fun. I want to invest in more scarves, especially square and loop scarves in all patterns and colors. Sunglasses are definitely a must-have, and I think I'll need at least one more pair, because mine have a tendency to break or get lost! Jewelry is a staple year-round, but for summer I'm really loving boho-inspired pieces. And sandals are all my feet lives in...why not buy some fun, pretty pairs?

What's your must-have summer accessory?


No comments:

Post a Comment