Saturday, March 3, 2012

Swimming into Spring Break

Swimming into Spring Break
I don't know about you, but spring break is all about breaking out the bikinis! While I may not be headed to some tropical locale this year, I am planning on doing a little sunbathing during my week off--let's hope the weather cooperates!


 The three swimsuit styles above, all from Hollister, are some of my favorites this year. I love the simple nautical look of a striped top and solid bottom--perfect for boating trips. The pink polka dot bikini is cute and will look great poolside while sipping on a cocktail (virgin or otherwise). And the ruffly coral bandeau top paired with the seagull-embroidered bottom is great for a day at the water park. 

No matter how you're planning on spending your spring break this year, make sure to stock up on some new bikinis...and rock 'em if you can!






No comments:

Post a Comment