Thursday, March 22, 2012

OOTD: [School] Spirited

Green sweatshirt (A&F, Christmas 2011); dark brown woven leather belt (A&F, summer 2011); camel cord miniskirt (AE, fall 2008); fish pendant necklace (AE, NEW)
Closeup of fish necklace

Gold woven leather sandals (AE, summer 2010)
Gold "XO" ring (AE, winter 2012)


I didn't even plan it this way, but I ended up wearing a totally school spirit-y outfit today! Green and gold are my college's colors (Go Rams!) and I honestly don't have much gold or green in my closet, but I thought this slouchy hoodless sweatshirt and corduroy skirt looked cute together, and were perfect for the 70 degree day we had. I paired the outfit with my new fish pendant (I really love quirky jewelry like this), a bronze-y ring and my gold leather sandals. I was definitely representin' CSU today!


Do you ever wear your school's (former or current) colors on a whim?



No comments:

Post a Comment