Monday, January 4, 2010

Spring Stuff In Stores?!

Just a week ago, I went shopping up in Denver to spend my Christmas gift cards. I was psyched to have gotten $75 towards any purchase at Abercrombie & Fitch! Since there are no stores in Colorado Springs, I can only shop at A & F once or twice a year. Considering the expensive merchandise, I was lucky to have gotten more than $50, which could have maybe bought one full priced cami. Or two clearanced tees. But I had my sights set on the Marissa sweater--originally $60 but now a great deal at only $39.89! With a variety of colors (I chose dark pink) and its versatility (it can be paired with anything from a basic tank to a ruffly cami), the Marissa sweater is something you shouldn't pass up if you're scouring the racks for some last-minute deals. And by last-minute, I mean before the stores start moving in all their spring apparel. Some stores, such as Hollister, have already introduced some springtime staples online and it's only a matter of time before floral mini skirts and pastel flip-flops start encroaching on the knit sweaters and puffy vests. So stock up on some great winter gear now before it disappears...

No comments:

Post a Comment