Friday, July 2, 2010

Cute Pick of the Month: July

Sorry for those fans of "Cute Pick" who missed out on their monthly dosage of "cuteness" last month. Instead of letting myself get too busy, I decided to get a head-start on this month's "Cute Pick" by starting early. So here it is!
This is a great outfit just in time for the Fourth of July. It's also good for summertime picnics or shopping sprees.
I'm wearing the Santa Margarita dress from Hollister, in red plaid ($29.89). I kept the focus on the dress and kept the rest of the outfit simple, with a bunch of random bracelets from American Eagle and Aeropostale, and some silvery wedge heels I got for Easter.
For an outfit that just screams "Summer!", why not try a bright patterned dress paired with simple heels and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment