Friday, January 6, 2012

Lace & Pearls

What's more classic and girly than lace and pearls? With the new year in full swing, I'm getting wardrobe inspiration so I can mix up my style even more this year. One of the trends I'm currently loving is lace.


Lace can be girly, sexy or even edgy, depending on how you wear it. In the past few months, I've invested in a few lace pieces myself and I love how they can dress up any look. I think I've got the girly look down, but I'd love to try lace in an edgy way.


I love statement necklaces, but every once in awhile it's good to stick with the classics. Pearls are a timeless favorite, but they don't have to be traditional! Pile on a bunch of different sized strands, mix and match with bolder necklaces and even try out different colors. 



Lace & Pearls

How do you like to wear lace?



































No comments:

Post a Comment