Wednesday, November 30, 2011

OOTD: I'll Have a Blue Christmas

Navy/white striped sweater (HCo., NEW); navy culottes (A&F, summer 2011); navy opaque tights (Target, fall 2011)

Silver bangles (AE, summer 2010)

"OMB!" nail polish (Nicole by OPI, red); "Give Me The 1st Dance" nail polish (Nicole by OPI, silver)
Set of three silver sparkly rings (AE, winter 2010)


Can you believe it's only 25 days til Christmas?! I can't believe how fast this year's flown by. I am super excited for the holidays, though, and getting off from school for a whole month. College is great :) Except for the finals, of course. Since coming back from Thanksgiving break, I've been pretty busy with last-minute tests and projects. I can't wait to get a break from all this school stuff!


I scored this pullover sweater for only $20 the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It wasn't even Black Friday yet, and the stores were already rolling out their deals. I'm not complaining though--it was nice to get some steals without having to deal with the crowds. I like this sweater because I have nothing like it in my closet--I usually stick with thinner stripes and all my sweaters are cardigans. But a change every once in awhile is nice, and I really like the look of this new sweater. The purchase was inspired by my sister, who bought a similar one from Abercrombie & Fitch recently. 


What are you most looking forward to this holiday season?

1 comment:

  1. i've been doing the same look lately with my accessories-- a wrist full of bracelets:) and i love your holiday nails look!

    ReplyDelete