Friday, October 7, 2011

OOTD: [Fall] in Love



Orange off-shoulder sweatshirt (HCo., from sister); owl pendant (AE, fall 2011); brown twill shorts (A&F, fall 2011); brown opaque tights (winter 2010)


"Love" two-finger ring (Forever 21, summer 2011)


Emma 10" Sheepskin Boots in chocolate (Bearpaw, Christmas 2009)





"It Starts With Me" nail polish (Nicole by OPI, bronzy-pink); "Give Me the 1st Dance" nail polish (Nicole by OPI, silver)




Fall is finally here, I can feel it in the air and see it in the 10-day weather forecast! Today was the first day in quite awhile that it was below 70 degrees and it felt perfect!

I was able to wear my brown tights for the first time since spring...and also my neglected Bearpaw boots. Once you start wearing those, you know it's fall. I kept my outfit mostly neutral (brown) but added in a pop of color with my slouchy sweatshirt and beloved owl pendant. I love spice shades in autumn, and pairing them with neutrals (especially shades of brown) always looks put together.


What is one thing that always says "fall" to you?

1 comment:

  1. Love your accessories! Tall boots scream fall to us! We love this time of year!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete