Thursday, September 8, 2011

OOTD: Pretty in Pink



Light peach ruffled tank (A&F, summer 2011); dark brown cuffed twill shorts (A&F, summer 2011)




Light pink sweater (A&F, Christmas 2010)

Brown woven bling bracelet (AE, fall 2009)

"Love" 2 finger ring (Forever 21, summer 2011)

Owl pendant (AE, *NEW*)





It's no secret that my favorite color is pink. I can't believe that ten years ago, I used to shun it in favor of "less girly" colors. I remember those tomboy days. Luckily, now I'm embracing my girliness and having a closet full of pink is one of those perks.

Honestly, though, I don't really have that much pink. But I love wearing what I do have often because the color is just so happy and inviting. It also goes great with many colors, especially brown and burgundy.

Today, I decided to wear one of my favorite cardigans with a new Abercrombie tank top and dark brown twill shorts I bought a month or so ago. The sweater is long and lightweight; the perfect length to wear with shorts and great for chillier almost-fall mornings.

I think I'll be relying a lot on layers this fall. I have morning classes (9 am!) and when I leave for them, it's a little cold but by the afternoon it's nice and sunny. This way, I'll always be prepared...not to mention cute!

Are you as obsessed with pink as I am? Do you like layering?


No comments:

Post a Comment