Sunday, May 22, 2011

Western Chic

Growing up in Colorado, I've learned a little about "Western" culture. However, I am more of a city girl than a cowgirl! I've always leaned towards girlier styles, but every once in a while, I like to return to my roots and dress a little rugged...with a touch of chicness.



What I'm Wearing: pink/blue plaid button-down (Hollister), hot pink babydoll tank (Abercrombie & Fitch), dark brown leather woven belt (Abercrombie & Fitch), destroyed chambray-trim denim miniskirt (Hollister)
























The Details: Above Left--pink crystal drop necklace (American Eagle), Above Right--random pink beaded stretch bracelets (Aeropostale) & brown wrapped bling bracelet (American Eagle), Center--pink patent leather wedge flip-flops (Macy's)

I was able to mix my favorite style (girly) with a more traditional one (Western) in a way that was pulled together and a little bit edgy!

Do you like Western style?

No comments:

Post a Comment