Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Cute Pick Of The Month: July

Though July is nearly over, I wanted to show you my cute pick of the month. Because it is such a hot month, I decided to go with an adorable, yet sensible outfit that will keep you cool, even when the thermometer soars.
I started off with a plain brown babydoll-style top from Hollister, adorned with a ruffle and a matching ribbon at the bust line. Underneath that is a plain white camisole from Aeropostale and cuffed denim Bermuda shorts from Abercrombie & Fitch.
In keeping with the simple yet elegant theme of the outfit, I chose my newest shoes, from an earlier blog post. They feature a floral brown-and-white pattern and four-inch heels. Also, I incorporated my signature statement (countless bracelets) into my July pick. Don't be afraid of matching patterns with solids, as long as they have a color in common.

3 comments:

  1. This is an adorable pick, Ash! It looks great! Love the wedges! Where did you pick them up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got them at Famous Footwear! They have some pretty smokin' deals, if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Who would've thought Famous would have such cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete