Saturday, April 30, 2011

Strolling Through the Flowers

I can't believe it's almost summer! I'm so ready for school to be over (only one more week of classes left and then finals) so I can spend my summer tanning out on my deck, going for long walks through the trees and just enjoying every second of the warm weather.
One item on my wishlist for summer '11 is a romper (or two)! I have loved them since last summer, when I first started seeing them a lot. They are the perfect alternative to a dress--great for when you want to look a little dressy and carefree at the same time. Many that I've seen this season are chambray, and while I'm normally a fan, I would prefer a floral romper to accentuate my girly style. A bright color would be great for standing out!



Strolling Through the Flowers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment